Monday, May 16, 2022

We are Local.

I think it is important to know whom you are calling when you need a plumber. Is it someone coming from a long distance such as the near suburbs of Chicago? You know what that creates? It means the cost of travel is tacked onto your bill. We, the plumbers of Bee Plumbing, are local and serve the area in and around Kendall and DeKalb Counties.

Bee Plumbing has its headquarters in Sandwich, and as the owner…Scott Swanson, I hope that you will trust us implicitly to do the job at a lower fee! Isn’t that the endgame? If you save money and have quality work done on your plumbing, then you will call us again and again.

Again, my name is Scott Swanson. As the owner of Bee Plumbing, I pledge to my service area that we will pass those travel mile savings onto YOU. If you need a plumber in DeKalb or Kendall County, please consult my website at bee-plumbinginc.com. There, you will find the correct phone number to call nearest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment