It is annoying at the very least. A leaking faucet in your home or office is more than just an aggravation in your daily life. Did you know that even a small leak can send three gallons of water down the drain a day? If you leave it that way for a year, you'll have wasted enough water to fill a swimming pool!
Here are some of the most common causes –
1. A loose or worn-out O Ring
2. The cartridge may need to be replaced
3. The valve seat wears out. It connects the faucet and the spout.
4. Problems with the washer that rests against the valve seat
5. The issue could be water pressure.
There are several more potential problems that could cause a leaky faucet. Suffice to say you could use a professional plumber to troubleshoot those problems and repair them. If you live in the Fox Valley and the surrounding area please visit bee-plumbinginc.com on the web and call the phone number nearest to your town.